Wildflower Bus Charter
If you have an enquiry for us, fill in the form below and we’ll get into contact with you.
September through November is considered wildflower season in Western Australia, and they must be seen to be believed! Discover the beauty of the wildflowers along with a number of tracks and trails around Perth.
Kings Park features the Western Australian Botanic Garden, containing over 3,000 different specifies of unique flora. The Law Walk, Botanic Garden Discovery Walk and the Bushland Nature Trail are the best places to start.
Other locations include:
- Reabold Hill Summit Boardwalk
- Bold Park Bridle Trail
- Yanchep National Park
- Rottnest Island
- Whiteman Park Bushwalks
- The Goo Loorto Trail (Red Poles)
- The Werillyiup Trail (Blue Poles)
- The Wununga Trail (Yellow/Orange Poles)
- Syd’s Rapids & Aboriginal Heritage Trails
- Gidgegannup Wildflower Trail
- Wandoo Heights Wildflower Trail
- F.R. Berry Reserve
- Bilya Walk Track
- Toodyay Reserve Trails
- Bibbulmun Track
- Lesmurdie Falls
- Noble Falls Walk Trail
- Eagle’s View Walk
- Mount Dale Walk Trail
- Railway Reserves Heritage Trail
- Yalgorup National Park Trail
- Lake Pollard Trail
- Heathlands Walk Trail
- Lakeside Loop Walk Trail
- Serpentine National Park Wildflower Trail (Peel)
As you can see, there are many different walk trails and reserves spread out across Perth. Why not let us take you there? Thomson Coachlines offers comfortable and modern bus charter services that can take the stress out of your trip. Contact us, today.