Kings Park Bus Charter
If you have an enquiry for us, fill in the form below and we’ll get into contact with you.
Kings Park and Botanic Garden is a popular tourist attraction in Western Australia, with stunning views of Perth City, Elizabeth Quay and the blue waters of the Swan River. It is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike for picnics, walks and sightseeing.
Things to do in Kings Park
- Experience a different view by climbing the DNA tower
- Enjoy unparalleled views of the City Skyline and Swan River
- Learn about WA’s unique flora and fauna including wildflowers and more than 70 bird species
- Discover the history of WA on the Lotterywest Federation Walkway
- Attend summer events and festivities
- View the 760-year-old mighty boab tree from the Kimberley
- Visit one of the many play areas around Kings Park with your children
- Enjoy a Free Guided Walk with a volunteer guide
- Visit the Rio Tinto Naturescape – a place for children to connect with the environment
Travelling to Kings Park and other locations in Western Australia can be difficult, particularly with large groups, so why not let Thomson Coachlines take the stress out of your next visit? We have 13 seater coaches all the way up to 58-61 seater coaches, all of which are highly comfortable and equipped with air conditioning and bathroom facilities.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch with us today to secure your booking.