Fremantle Bus Charter
If you have an enquiry for us, fill in the form below and we’ll get into contact with you.
There’s always something to do in Fremantle. Located just 30 minutes from Perth City, Fremantle (or Freo to the locals) is well known for its artistic heritage, dining and collection of local boutiques. It was also rated as a top 10 city by Lonely Planet in 2016!
Things to do in Fremantle:
- Enjoy breakfast or coffee along the ‘Cappuccino Strip’ or other locations such as Wray Ave, South Tce and High St.
- Spend a day at the Fremantle Markets
- Eat street food at one of Fremantle’s outdoor food markets or food trucks
- Enjoy fish and chips at the Fishing Boat Harbour and visit nearby Bathers Beach
- Take a historic tram ride or Segway tour
- Take a tour of the world heritage listed Fremantle Prison
- Visit the Fremantle Arts Centre, the WA Maritime Museum and WA Shipwreck Museum.
- Enjoy fantastic local flavours at one of Fremantle’s many restaurants and cafes.
- Sample local beer at breweries such as Little Creatures
- Shop at local fashion boutiques, art galleries and other stores.
- Take a swim at the beautiful Bathers Beach
Travelling to Fremantle and other locations in Western Australia can be difficult, particularly with large groups, so why not let Thomson Coachlines take the stress out of your visit?
We offer bus charter solutions allowing your group to visit Fremantle in comfort and without hassle.
We have a wide range of coaches from 13 seaters to 58-61 seaters and can accommodate groups of all sizes in-between.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch with us today to secure your booking.